We have a lot to celebrate!
As part of our 10th Anniversary, X-Nav Technologies is celebrating 300,000+ implant surgeries navigated in over 50 countries using the industry-leading X-Guide dynamic 3D navigation system.
We are proud of our customers and excited to deliver the NXT level of innovation and value to the dental community.
FastMap® Navigated Photogrammetry
Only X-Guide delivers the convenience of reliable and accurate IMPLANT-to-ANATOMY final positions during surgery.
A unique X-Guide workflow taking you to fast, conversion-less full arch prosthetics and passive fit provisionals.
- Accurately map final implant position AND auto register to the 3D plan with anatomy, right on your X-Guide during surgery. No separate equipment.
- For full arch, multiple implants, and singles.
- No need to surgically place fiducial markers in the palate for photogrammetry scan.
- Proprietary scan bodies: MUA, CC-bridge, Implant level.
- Easy STL export for your lab or in-office printer.
- Basic photogrammetry also available.
- Competitive pricing — built right into your X-Guide.
X-Guide Dynamic 3D Navigation + FastMap Navigated Photogrammetry
A breakthrough digital technique to precisely place implants and allow you to efficiently deliver passive-fit, immediate prosthetics.
Experience the highest level of speed and clarity when using dynamic navigation for your implant surgeries. Unique to the X-Guide system.
AI-acceleration will empower you to navigate all your implant surgeries with remarkable ease.
Get to work matters most — patient-specific treatment planning and precision surgery.
- The fastest X-Guide navigation workflow available.
- Brilliant images.
- Automatic set-up and segmentation of anatomy.
- Plan clearly by turning anatomy and individual teeth on/off.
- See real height of bone clearly with segmentation.
- Automatic mapping of the nerve and panoramic arch.
- Faster, easier virtual registrations and calibrations.
- Segmentation of teeth, soft tissue and anatomy.