We Know Dental.
We Know Technology.
At X-Nav Technologies, we innovate to deliver solutions that we believe will help you practice better dentistry.
With over 350+ cumulative years of medical/dental product experience, our team consists of advanced optical CT guidance scientists, dental/medical planning software experts, leading dental CBCT engineers and clinical and industry relation experts. By combining our expertise + passion we aim to advance patient care and improve doctor productivity. Developed in close collaboration with leading Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the X-Guide system promises to deliver what today’s implant clinicians are looking for.
Further assuring our confidence in this next wave of technology, the X-Nav Technologies leadership includes part of the original team that brought i-CAT® and Cone Beam 3D imaging to the dental industry.
X-NAV TECHNOLOGIES is a medical device company that develops surgical products for the dental market that advance patient care while improving doctor productivity.
Our Talented Team
350+ cumulative years of medical/dental product experience
Our development team consists of advanced optical CT guidance scientists, dental implant planning software experts and leading dental CBCT engineers.
Our talented team brings a strong background that includes the following former experiences:
- Co-Founder, President & CEO, i-CAT®
- Board-Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon & Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- PhD Machine Vision Researcher, Department of Defense (DoD)
- Senior Research Scientist, Virtual Bronchoscopic Navigation
- Senior Research Scientist, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Vice President of Engineering, i-CAT®/Gendex®/Dexis®
- Vice President Sales, i-CAT®
- Advanced Product & Software Development Team, i-CAT®
- Medical Prosthetics and Robotic Surgical Devices Engineer (Hip and Knee)
- Quality Assurance and Compliance Leader, Oricare®
- Research Scientist – Advanced Development, i-CAT®
- Senior Development Engineer – 3D Tomosynthesis Mammography, Real Time Tomography
- Senior Engineer, Anesthesia Devices and Incubation Equipment